Saturday, 2 September 2017

September 2, 2017

Welcome Back to School!!!

Dear parents and guardians,

Summer is coming to a close and a new school year begins.
I am as excited as your children, since I am new to this great
school community here in Beddington.

A little bit about myself:
My name is Pascal Mueller and I live in Mount Pleasant / NW Calgary.
I have been working for the Calgary Board of Education since 2011.
My teaching career started in Germany near Munich in 2007.
Most recently I was teaching Grade 4-6 at G.W. Skene School in the S.E.
After taking some time of to be with my family
(we have a six months old baby daughter and a lively son who is almost three)
I am glad to start a new endeavour by teaching Grade Six at BHS.

Let's make this year - their final year at elementary level - an amazing experience!






Dear Parents and Guardians, It was a pleasure meeting with so many of you last Thursday and Friday for our conferences. This week is ano...